The Sanibel Symposium, in collaboration with our sponsors, is excited to offer internship opportunities for perfusion students from May 1-4, 2024. Don't miss this chance to advance your career and skills in the field of perfusion!
Hands- On Experience: You will learn valuable experience with how a meeting is assembled and executed with opportunities for product development, booth duty, registration for participants, simulation scenarios, moderating sessions and many more.
Networking: The Sanibel Symposium is a renowned event in the perfusion community. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to network with professionals, experts, and potential mentors, which can be valuable for your perfusion career.
Learning Opportunities: You will have access to seminars, workshops and presentations at the symposium, allowing you to learn from leaders in our field.
Resume Enhancement: Interning at Sanibel Symposium can enhance your resume and demonstrate your commitment to the field of perfusion and education.
- Must be a 1st or 2nd year perfusion student by January 1, 2024, in good standing.
- Must be a student at an ACPE accredited perfusion school.
- Must have approval from your Program Director to attend the meeting in person at Sanibel.
- Must be willing to work long hours at the Symposium and be a team player.
- Must be willing to have some fun!
What You'll Get
The following are covered and/or reimbursed by our sponsors:
- Airfare (must be made at least 14 days in advance)
- Hotel for 4 nights
- Meals during our sessions
- Transportation to and from airport
- Waived registration fee